Everyone likes photo effects, especially those that are easy to create and can transform your ordinary shots into stunning artworks. Photo effects will never go out of style. Adobe Photoshop is a superb tool to edit your pictures, so go on and take the best of it. If you’re looking for cool Photoshop guides to follow, this showcase was made specially for you.
There are 80 stunning Photoshop photo effect tutorials below ranging from tricks to give your photo the hipster or Instagram filter look, or the tilt-shift (miniature) look, from reducing wrinkles to giving porcelain skin to your subjects. Best of all, all of them are extremely easy and quick. Feel free to choose the guide you like the most and follow it in order to create your own masterpiece!
– How to easily add a realistic water reflection to any photo.
– How to create halftone patterns and creatively cut up an image of a model holding a boombox.
– How to add a sparkle trail to a photo
– Learn to improve the quality of the picture, create the effect of scales on the human skin, create the model’s make-up, change the color of her hair.
– Basic editing tutorial using adobe Photoshop.
. This tutorial will tell you how to digitally simulate a shadow depth of field with Photoshop.
. This tutorial will lead you through three common ways to apply local tone and color adjustments to your image.
. In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn to retouch an image from start to finish, using a technique that lets you process not only certain image area, but even different detail levels.
. Use black and white processing tricks to enhance your color photos.
. In this guide you’ll find a proper explanation on how to retouch your photo.
. An awesome video tutorial on how to retouch your image in order to make it look super cool.
. This guide will teach you to create a summer flyer design combining a few elements into one image.
. Use the Color Sampler tool and Curves layers to harmonize two different images together.
. This Photoshop tutorial will tell you how to use blending modes to adjust textures.
. Learn how to add Color lookup and Oil painting effects from filter section in Photoshop CS6.
. This tutorial will walk you through an easy process of adding cool effects to your personal photos.
. Learn how to turn an ordinary shot into an amazing artwork with this video Photoshop tutorial.
. In this lesson you’ll learn how to smooth hair on the picture.
. Create a stunning porcelain skin effect following this Photoshop guide.
. The easiest way to create a smashing retro vintage effect in Photoshop.
. This tutorial covers a simple Photoshop process for creating a local contrast effect in order to achieve a pseudo-HDR look.
. This tutorial will walk you through a procedure of creating an natural sunlight effect in Photoshop.
. Sometimes your camera does not allow you to shoot quality pictures at night hours, so use Photoshop to turn day into night.
. In this tutorial you’ll see a nondestructive process for color editing and image retouching.
. Retouch a photo to create an amazing cinematic movie effect with this Photoshop manual.
. In this tutorial you’ll learn how to sharpen your picture using a high-quality frequency separation method.
. A cool tutorial to create an awesome collage artwork.
– How to create a very cool looking alien using Adobe Photoshop
– Created a dark and mysterious scene with a young girl paused in an eerily calm storm.
Light & Smoke Effects
– Easily add a rainbow, even a double rainbow, to a photo.
– How to spice up a fairly dull and flat photograph.
– How to break apart a body, then add some awesome lighting and glow, and nopattern style, to finish the image off.
– How to add colorful streaks of light to a photo.
– Great effect that will bring some energy to your subject.
– A technique often used in advertising these days, is these glowing lines. They look like light motion trails. If you ever wondered how to create these kind of lines, here is how I do it’.
– Creative lighting can make all the difference to your photos – here’s how to jazz it up a little.
– From fashion shots to portraits, here’s how to add a touch of magic with Photoshop lighting effects.
. In this detailed Photoshop tutorial you’ll get to know how to mix images and to add specific effects to create a smashing artwork.
– Creating a spectacular space scene featuring two planets colliding.
– Put together a sunset image mixing some vector shapes and dusky lighting effects to produce a slick image that would make a nice album cover for a chillout mix!
– How to easily make a photo look more like a watercolor painting.
. Learn how to add a retro vintage look to your picture with a cool lomographic effect.
. Create a stunning image with Tift Shift effect following this simple tutorial.
. This tutorial will tell you how to achieve a high dynamic range (HDR) version of the image using Photoshop.
. In this tutorial you’ll learn to combine a few photos to achieve a realistic scene of the locomotive passing through a desert landscape.
. A brief tutorial on how to improve your color image using black and white.
. This cool video tutorial will walk you through the process of adding amazing light lomo effect to your image to make it look ‘Hipster’.
. Make your image look like a watercolor painting with Photoshop.
. Add a professional style look to your image using color layers in Photoshop CS6.
. Create a cool wallpaper for your desktop in Photoshop following this guide.
. Learn how to create a realistic heat haze effect in Photoshop for landscape photography.
. This workflow will walk you through the process of recreating an atmosphere of a vintage film.
. An easy and quick guide to add a Nashville effect from Instagram app to your photos.
. In this Photoshop tutorial you’ll learn how to create a quick Instagram effect.
. Learn to apply a cool color effect to your personal shots with this Photoshop tutorial.
. From this video tutorial you’ll get to know how to create a Nashville Instagram effect that can be used for various images.
. In this quick and easy tutorial you’ll learn to add light leak and lomo effect to your favourite pictures.
. An amazing video guide for photo retouch.
. Give your pictures a dreamy look using gradients and adjustment layers in Photoshop.
. A great Photoshop guide to add a stylish Dave Hill’s effect to your images.
. Create an old Polaroid effect in Photoshop following this video tutorial.
Face & Eyes Effects
– A very cool linear light halftone dot effect in less than 2 minutes.
– How to add reflections, or at least, different reflections, to sunglasses.
– This video tutorial shows you step by step how to make someone, or yourself looks older.
– Create a bit of an optical illusion, filling one photo with many smaller photos, or at least, many copies of a couple of smaller photos.
– How to correct the photos’ colors, change the eyes color, work with the layers, applying ready brushes and designs, create your own design and to picture the stars.
Retro & Vintage Effects
– Take a digital photo and make it Lomoified
– This tutorial will show you how to change your images into a cool dirty grunge design, which could be used for posters, prints, CD covers, etc.
– How to create a dirty, urban style image using both well known techniques as well as a few new ones.
. Create Instagram Earlybird filter following this easy Photoshop tutorial.
. Use layer masks, adjustments, and a few blending and painting techniques to create a stunning artwork.
. In this tutorial a method of distorting typography and working with mixed media to bring a unique look to an image is described.
. Follow this simple Photoshop guide to give your images a dark lomo style effect with blue tones and high contrast.
– How to create a silhouette of a person taken from a normal photo, adding colorful light to it as if the light source is located behind this object.
– How to create a portrait based on the style of the latest Coldplay / Apple Ad featuring “Viva la Vida’Ã‚Â from Coldplay
. In this tutorial you’ll get to know how to incorporate the elements into one image and get a stunning dreamy poster, inspired by spring.
– How to take a regular frog and opened him up to reveal a mechanical skeleton.
– Convert photo to pencil sketch effect in Photoshop.
. Use watercolor brushes with Photoshop to create a smashing artwork.
Funny cover photos for fb timeline
Foto bunga teratai putih
Photography tafe courses sydney
Photos of arctic tundra
Hanuman rudra avatar photo
Patrick remington photography ms
Naval academy graduation photos
Mojosoft photo calendar studio