If your just doesn’t seem as bright as it once did, it may be time to change the batteries.
Unlike traditional flashlights using alkaline batteries, you won’t see a sharp decline in brightness to signal a dead battery. Lithium coin-cell batteries have a very flat discharge curve, meaning that as the batteries are depleted you will get a very gradual reduction in brightness over the entire life of the batteries rather than a sudden drop at any point. Because of this, deciding when the batteries are “dead” and need to be replaced is often a matter of personal preference. If you find yourself thinking that your light doesn’t seem to be as bright as it once was, it might be time to replace the batteries. While battery replacement in the Freedom Micro is fairly simple & straight-forward, we are happy to if you have any trouble replacing the batteries in your light.
Also, one hint if you are looking to extend the battery life and don’t need the absolute brightest possible light — With the exception of the white beam, any Freedom Micro which normally uses the pair of smaller (i.e. Blue, Green, Turquoise, Purple & UV beams) can run on a single instead if you wish. This will reduce the brightness quite a bit, but will greatly increase the run-time. Unfortunately this trick will not work with the White beam Freedom Micro, as the single 3V battery is not sufficient to power both the LED and the electronic circuit found in the Freedom Micro.
Photon Freedom Micro Battery Replacement Instructions:
Depending on the beam color, your Freedom Micro will use either a pair of (white, green, turquoise/NV green, blue, purple, & UV) or a single (red, orange, yellow, & IR). Replacement with CR-2016 batteries pictured to right.
- Locate the small notch on the logo side near the keyring end of your Freedom Micro LED flashlight. Remove the battery cap by carefully insert a small pointed object in this notch between the body of the light and the battery cap.
- Install new battery(s) with the + side towards the cap. Be sure the top battery is under the metal strap.
- Replace battery cap by first lining up tab on cap with notch in body of case.
For best performance we recommend Energizer brand replacement batteries.
- The Signal/Morse Code mode can be used as a convenient “travel mode” to protect against accidental power drain.
- In the unlikely event of water penetrating the case, simply open the case and allow to dry.
Tamil actor dhanush baby photos
Photosynthesis and respiration worksheet 7th grade
Orange county family portrait photographer
Actor ravi shankar photos
Make your own digital photo frame
Jurassic park movie photos