Real angel pictures for examination. Gander at our collection of angel photos from around the world. Our library of angel pictures features real photos (not artistic renderings) to view, possible evidence of angels in our midst!
Believe it or not, people from around the globe have, from time to time, collected possible snapshot captures of angelic spirits.
As we receive them, we add the photograph submissions to our galleries and archives. If you are into angel photography, then you'll enjoy sections of older or famous angel pics, or perhaps, the entire angel pictures archive.
Information About Angel Pictures
Having amassed real angel pictures from visitors, regularly, we share the best photographic evidence of angelic beings on the web. Of particular note, you'll learn that the images of spirits vary in appearance.
Although, we try our best to not include fakes, we try not to distinguish between what is real and what is not. We allow you, the viewer, to determine the authenticity of each picture that claims to show the presence of an angel. We prefer you have your own personal experience. You can judge which angel photos and pictures are authentic and which are not - obvious fakes and those which can easily be explained as not being paranormal are intentionally not included. Still, we felt it our duty to also share inspirational angel images that may not be paranormal. Could they be signs to some? Maybe. Through your search of this growing collection of photographs, we only ask that you come to your own conclusions about what you may find within this section.
The sheer volume of angel pictures being photographed around the world may be the best evidence, yet, of angels interacting and intervening around human beings. Angel pictures might also be verification of personal experiences with angels for some, especially the person(s) who sent it to us. Interpretation of the evidence, therefore, will vary from viewer to viewer.
Anomalies Found In Angel Pictures
Although many angel pictures appear to be real proof of the existence of divine spirit beings, some angel photos can be explained as being common anomalies created by cameras or environment. It is possible that angelic spirit beings manifest in our photographs as balls of light called "orbs," mists, apparitions, light or even as signs within objects. We are keeping an open mind, but while doing so, please allow us to explain some of the more common false positives found in angel photographs:
- round spheres of light in angel pictures that may indicate the presence of spirits, but can also be caused by flash reflection off of reflective surfaces, such as mirrors, metal and glass. Also, dust, insects, pollen, moisture (such as rain, snow or water vapor) can produce orbs that are not spirit in nature.
- spirit mist in angel pictures that is not usually visible to the naked eye, but appears in the ghost picture. Many believe this to be “spirit” energy captured in picture and seems to be a form of light at times, hence we include it as possibly being angelic or enlightened spirit beings. However, fog, cigarette smoke, smoke from a fire, snow, rain, breath in cold air, steam from hot water or drinks, etc can also produce mists that falsely appear as spirit entities. Pay special attention to cold weather photographs which tend to produce more mists than one would think.
- the Holy Grail of angel pictures; capturing a full-bodied spirit in a “see-through,” often human form. These are rare, and the most treasured of angel pictures. We should note that some flash settings of digital cameras will have a tendency to lengthen exposure time which will create transparent people and images. This will also produce light bars and orange haze that are not enlightened spirit beings. Also, shooting a camera towards mirrors and glass will often capture people in the room with you that are not disembodied!
- streaks of energy within an angel picture that is unexplainable. Certain night time flash settings will produce false energy photographs through extended exposure and slight camera movement. Flash reflection off of glass or mirrors will also produce strange lights. None of these are spirit beings.
- although we post what we term "angel likenesses" (such as cloud angels and other angelic-looking images that are found within the natural world and inspirational), it is good to be aware of a phenomenon known as pareidolia. When inanimate things in the environment form images that we recognize as human or animal shapes, paranormal investigators will often refer to this effect as, "." It's worthy to note that assigning human attributes to inanimate things is quite natural and scientifically coined anthropomorphizing. Tricks of the eye, such as these, are often mistaken for being spirits.
To learn more about the different anomalies found in angel photos, please visit our ghost pictures page and review the similarities.
Angels: Association with Wings
For centuries, angels in art and picture have been created by artists, oftentimes, depicting them with wings and halos to convey the idea that angels reside in a higher place (ergo, wings) or are different with God behind them (thus, halos). However, we should keep in mind that many believe angels have to have wings based upon artistic renderings and biblical passages. We should note that are a metaphor that symbolizes a “higher estate” of being than mankind (also see: ). But, spiritually speaking, wouldn't that also describe all of us, too, if we are truly spirits? In other words, we too have an "elevated" part of us that exists beyond the natural form. Overall, the idea that we can get from all this is that the spirit is a “higher” place than the "lower," physical realm.
Angels: Relationship with Humanity
Pictures of angels are found to exist within most religions; but ? The English form originated from the Latin word, “angelus,” which itself is derived from the Greek, “ángelos,” which means "messenger." The closest Hebrew term for angel is “mal'ach,” which also means messenger."
In the Hebrew Bible, we read and see pictures of angels appearing to people in the shape of humans - often not instantly recognized as angels. Therefore, angels must look like us – like humans. Some angels referenced in the Bible seem to fly in the air or become invisible; thus they appear to have similar characteristics as ghosts. They are described as having a bright countenance and heavenly, sometimes encompassed by light. Various religions also tell of an angel named “Gabriel” who serves as a messenger from God. He appears first in the Book of Daniel in the Old Testament. Gabriel simply means "Man of God."
In the New Testament of the Bible, the term angels is used by its various authors to describe human beings when carrying divine messages. The word "angel" can also be used for people who are announcers of events, and their appearance is described as humanlike. In that sense, anyone who delivers a message can be considered 'an angel.' Are angels the same as humans in some cases? Are some angels possibly enlightened humans, thus distinguishing them from unenlightened, disembodied human spirits (ghosts)?
On an interesting note, the allegorical use of the word 'angel' in the Bible (as a messenger) can represent our deeper knowing that is much higher in idea than base level thinking or thoughts. These divine angelic messengers, float within the higher being of mankind, essentially our 'heavens.' In this metaphorical sense, we are the essence of what we know, perhaps possessing angelic (higher) knowledge.
Photos of galaxy note 3
I spy photography reno nv
5x7 semi matte black and white photographic paper
Hernia after pregnancy photos
P90x poses for photos