Orders Placed Before 2PM EST Ship Next Business Day.
Same Day Production Available Weekly By 1 PM EST.
Same Day Production available Mon-Fri before 1 PM EST
Over 29 Years Experience and Thousands of Happy Customers
- We Want Every Customer 100% Satisfied
- Free Shipping on All Orders
- High Definition UV Prints
- Made in the USA From Recycled Materials
- Orders Placed By 2PM Ship Next Business Day
Created From YOUR Photo - Logo - Design!
We can turn any animal, employee, athlete, celebrity, or marketing material (as long as you own the rights) into a fun cardboard cutout.
Custom Made Cutouts are printed on high quality materials in vivid color, making them great for advertising, or novelty for a corporate event that is sure to get a "WOW!"
Taking the Best Photos
To ensure that your custom cardboard cutout is the best it can be, we have a set of photo resolution guidelines. If you have any doubts or concerns on the quality of your images, please check out these basic guidelines. If you still have questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- Take it vertically, not horizontally
- Try not to use the least zoom possible, just get closer.
- Do not cut the feet or arms off.
- Light backgrounds are better
- The auto setting is usually fine for taking photos for cutouts.
- Sharp, focused, and clear images work the best.
- Negatives or slides are not currently accepted
Problems with the Upload?
File too large or just unable to upload the picture right this moment? Not a problem follow one of the two methods below to submit your photo later.
1. Upload your picture via dropbox.com
2. Email the picture as an attachment to . Make sure to include your name order number and email adress on the order.
Thank you for uploading a photo.
Please select a product to continue with customization.
Whether you’re ordering 1 or 1,000 we’re here to help. If you have any questions or concerns about photos, sizing or just about anything else, just give us a call. We’re here for you, we promise.Safe Shopping Accurate Orders On time Delivery
Need Help? Give us a Call at 1-888-463-9833
© 2018 LifesizeCustomCutouts.com | a company.
Basic Photo Tips
Here are some basic tips to help in taking or choosing your photos for a custom cardboard cutout.
- Images should be at least 200DPI
- Use a modern digital camera
- Don't take photos with a cell phone
Still Need More Help?
Check out our full photo tips page or contact us for more help.
Paper photo booth props
Rugby photos new zealand
Submit a photo contest
Partes de camara fotografica
Everything but the girl photos
Jennifer aniston leaked photos 2018
How many photos can 4gb hold