Have you been hoping to find a teacher… a mentor to help you with your photography?
Someone that will help you learn and improve no matter your current level of expertise?
My name is Anthony Morganti and I’m a professional photographer, trainer and developer. I’ve been helping people with their photography through my website, and my . The response I’ve been getting has been overwhelming so I’ve decided to start this mentoring program to help each person with their photography in a way that will cater to their individual needs.
I will be accepting a limited number of students each month to help them with all facets of their photography. This isn’t a one curriculum fits all type of program. I will cater my mentoring to meet the student’s needs. I have a vast range of professional experience shooting everything from Animals to Weddings. I’ve shot portraiture, fashion, advertising, weddings, stock, fine art and even food. I’ve also owned my own studio, Creative Edge Photography so I have a wealth of business experience. Whatever type of photography or photography business you’re interested in, I’ll be able to help you. If I can’t, I’ll give you your money back, no questions asked.
As I mentioned, everyone’s program will be different but here are some of the main things that I will be helping you with:
- Once per week, I will critique your images
- I will give you assignments to help you gain expertise and develop your style
- I will review your portfolio and recommend changes
- I will review your website and recommend changes
- I will help you with Lightroom and Photoshop
- I will give you my thoughts on how you can effectively market your business
- I will give you advice on equipment
- I will answer your questions
Just as important, these are things that I CANNOT help you with:
- I’m not an accountant so I can’t give you tax advice
- I’m not a lawyer so I can’t give you legal advice
- I will help you with Lightroom and Photoshop but I will not develop your images for you. Becoming adept at post processing is part of your development as a photographer and helps define your style so it’s something you must do.
- I will do my best to help you use your equipment but it’s impossible for me to know the menu system and features of every single DSLR that’s ever been on the market. For example, I may say that you need to utilize +1 exposure compensation on a certain type of shot. I will explain to you what that means, but I may not be able to tell you how to engage that on your camera. So, keep your manual handy.
Mentoring will be accomplished through email. You may ask me questions anytime but main mentoring correspondence will consist of 1-2 emails per week. All students will be given my private VIP email address.
Monthly: billed monthly
Yearly: 9 billed once a year
I’m accepting a limited number of students. If the Subscribe Button is active below than that means that I have an opening.
All billing is done through PayPal and you can cancel anytime (Partial months/years cannot be refunded). When you click on the link below, you’ll be taken to a safe, secure PayPal page to finish your transaction.
Email me at to be put on my waiting list and I will email you when I have an opening.
Fountain photo op dress
Lenny bailey vaughan photo
Victoria beckham short hair photos
Myanmar famous pagoda photo
Cheap photography website templates