Chocolate Chip Protein Cupcakes
Yields: 12 servings | Serving Size: 1 muffin | Calories: 171 | Total Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 15mg | Sodium: 128mg | Carbohydrates: 19g | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 14g | Protein: 4g | SmartPoints: 8
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup oats
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
For Peanut Butter Icing:
- 1/4 cup no sugar added creamy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray muffin tin with non stick spray or line with muffin cup liners.
- Stir together almond flour, coconut flour, oats, baking powder, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine banana, coconut oil, honey, egg, egg white, and vanilla. Whisk well. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the banana mixture until just combined. Be careful not to over mix, a few lumps are ok! Add the chocolate chips and gently fold into batter.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Bake 15 to 20 minutes until a tooth pick inserted comes out clean. Drizzle with peanut butter icing.
- OPTION: 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder can be added with the dry ingredients if desired.
For Peanut Butter Icing:
- In a small sauce pan on low heat, combine all ingredients and stir contently until all ingredients are melted and combined. The mixture should drizzle easily off a spoon, if not add a tablespoon of water until proper consistency is reached. Drizzle one teaspoon over the top of the Chocolate Chip Protein Cupcakes.
Video: Moist Double Chocolate Protein Muffins Recipe / Muffins de Proteína Sabor Chocolate
Simple Chickpea Salad Bowl Recipe
Late Night Hunger Explained
6 Foods That Have More Carbs Than You Think
11Famous Women Who Proved That You Can Become aMother Even inYour 40s
12 Best Matte Eyeshadow Palettes
Mr Jekyll Will See You Now: Jekyll Hyde’s Tom Bateman On Smashing Tables And Working With Judi Dench
How to Treat Chin Acne
Parents Feeding Choices May Raise Babys Risk for Celiac Disease
How to March While Playing a Brass Instrument
HIIT Workout: A 10-Minute Total-Body Routine
How to Remove Mystart.Incredibar.Com
10 Healthy BBQ Recipes for the Summer
Why Saying Thank You to Your Ex Actually Helps You Move TF On
Your Summer Travel Style Guide